Private Home Care Solutions Include Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
The best way to help ensure your loved one continues to live an active life is to minimize the risk of a fall with private home care solutions. Taking preventative action, before a fall actually occurs, can add incremental years for a senior to live in his or her own home. This explains why one of the biggest impediments for seniors who want to stay in their homes is a prior fall, loss of balance, and the risk of future falls. Comfort Keepers of Spring Lake, MI is excited to be one of the first private home care solutions to offer Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services designed to mitigate risk, reduce potential hazards, and maintain your loved one’s balance. This program not only helps to improve the health, confidence, and well-being of your loved one, but it also helps to make him or her safer and more secure in the home that they love.
Private Home Care Solutions in Spring Lake, MI Include:
- Home safety fall risk assessment
- Fall risk reduction activities
- Coordination of home modification, such as grab bars, hand rails, bath/tub changes, and flooring updates
- Appropriate exercise, walks, and stretching
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Assistance with movement around the house
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- On-call emergency assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
Could one of your loved ones benefit from private home care solutions? We’re here to help. Contact Comfort Keepers of Muskegon, MI today.